From the blessed legends of the original Dreamtime when the great spirits conjured the coral reefs, rainforests, red deserts, beaches, mountains to armchair travellers, describing it as a dream destination, the great ocean land deserves all the hype. It is attracting people of all age groups from every sphere for its scenic beauty of beaches, sea coast, wildlife, fashion and amazing sea life.
Aside of several places, the top 10 most desirable spots that every tourist desires to roam at once in Australia are as follows. Let’s have a look:
1) Sydney Harbour Bridge:- Sydney!! The largest city of the dream land with the stunning and intriguing Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the most popular icons and tourist spot surrounded with iconic sails of the Sydney Opera House. It gives the enthralling view of the harbor and the city which surely takes your breaths away and makes you feel like standing in a paradise.
2) Sydney Opera House:- The visit to Australia seems incomplete without visiting the great architectural icon, Sydney Opera House! The famous shells or billowing sails shaped structure located at the stunning location surrounded with three side water and the Royal Botanic Gardens border to the south, which includes: theatres, studios, a concert hall, restaurants and a cinema hall, almost everything at one place.
3) The Great Barrier relief:- If you are an admirer of aquatic flora and fauna creatures and love to go underwater, then The Great Barrier relief is just the perfect place to make you amazed of its natural creation of iconic beach along the eastern costal state Queensland. The one of the seven wonders is spectacular for diving and snorkelling.
4) Ozsharkandray:- A perfect place to experience the real hand feeding and various other fun activities with the huge natural creatures, like: Sharks and big Rays. This is one of the most breathtaking destinations with underwater sea life aquariums, offering free parties and sippers.
5) Island of Tasmania:- Whether you are a peace lover or a painter, writer or an artist, the island of Tasmania is an ideal place to hear the inner soulful voice of nature and feel the heaven on the earth. This island is known for its peaceful surroundings.
6) The City of Melbourne:- The City of Melbourne, often known as “Cultural Capital” of the country situated in the beautiful state of Victoria and is one of the most desiring destinations for its range of beautiful gardens, amazing range of art galleries, theatres, shopping complex, sports situated on the banks of the Yarra River.
7) :- Great Ocean Road:- The Great Ocean Road has a spectacular drive of ocean road stretched about 300 km alongside the country’s southern coastal town which is popular for its surfing specialities in Torquay expanded to the town of Allansford, near the state of Victoria. It delivers the astonishing sea side long drive view with beautiful beaches and enthralling sunset views.
8) Blue Mountains National Part:- If you are a lover of adventure sports and aesthetic wildlife, then Blue Mountains National Park has everything for everyone! A UNESCO listed world heritage site gives the ample opportunity of hiking, abseiling, rock climbing, and mountain biking while protecting the large area of bush land with dramatic waterfalls, rock paintings and a lot more.
9) Cairns:- Is sea side iconic beauty view your weak point? If yes, then Cairns are the best place for you to visit! The tropical climate area makes it a perfect romantic honeymoon destination with great opportunities for water sports and other adventurous sports and activities.
10) Uluru:- The treasure of natural beauty, Uluru is the perfect place for the tourist who admires the natural creations! Its magnificent red monolith forms the centrepiece, making it the most photographed natural wonders in the world. So, no one can resist visiting this natural wonder!
Resource Link :- Fun Tourist Places Melbourne